"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem." -David Carradine

Friday, February 14, 2014

"And being in love is way freakin' cooler than being a dragon king."

image


Ha. I laugh.

I love cyclopes.
I love gymnist gold fish.
I love bicycles.
I love chocolate ice cream.
I love socks.
I love home-made fishing poles.
I love my weird Indian dancing.
I love the sparkly turtle neck.
I love eyeliner.
I love little drawings of trees.
I like my nose.
I love green glitter and leprechauns.
I love shoving baby tomatoes in people's ears.
I love Saturdays.
I love Sundays.
I love Mondays.
I love Tuesdays.
I love Wednesdays.
I love Thursdays.
I love Fridays.
I love Mondays.
I love Manhattan.
I love Roosevelt island.
I love the Brooklyn bridge.
I love NY pizza.
I love rich people in the Plaza.
I love the subway air.
I love massive museums.
I love public restrooms.
I love munchies.
I love Muslim men.
I love long airplane rides.
I love window wells.
I love simple notes.
I love peach-os.
I love grandmas.
I love water parks.
I love car rides.
I love the mountains.
I love running yard sales.
I love Cameron Levitt's head.
I love McDonald's in the morning.
I love sneakily changing my pants in public.
I love bus rides.
I love choir robes.
I love that we... hahahahaha.
I love switching clothes.
I love straightening hair in the hallway.
I love cutting hair.
I love crazy hair.
I love talking during the movie.
I love getting sent out to the hall.
I love sewing.
I love unwinding bobbins.
I love the smell of the temple.
I love making flower crowns.
I love peeing my pants.
I love the colorful lights at trashy carnivals.
I love waiting in lines.
I love swimming in ponds.
I love binge t.v. show watching.
I love almost-mustaches.
I love shaving my legs with others.
I love haunted elementary schools.
I love art projects.
I love you.
I love attendance school.
I love early morning seminary.
I love free baseball games.
I love driving blue mini-vans.
I love porch chairs.
I love midnight showings.
I love laptops.
I love 12:12 pm.
I love Jennifer Garner.
I love the whistling wizard.
I love that I could never spell Thanksgiving Point.
I love megaplex.
I love to try to ice skate.
I love Hawaiian shirts.
I love the creek.
I love piggy back rides.
I love my camera around somebody else's neck.
I love vacuums.
I love the words smooch and sliver.
I love looking for snails in the dark.
I love u-turns on people's driveways.
I love blankets.
I love 8th ward pride.
I love geometry.
I love the smell of dead fish.
I love the zoo.
I love water colors.
I love freckles.
I love postage stamps.
I love neck ties.
I love potato salad.
I love sidewalk chalk.
I love deep sleepers.
I love peonies.
I love park benches.
I love bare feet.

Boom-di-a-da. Boom-di-a-da. Boom-di-a-da. Boom-di-a-da.

Boys? 
I burst into happy tears when I see a bandaid on the ground.
I freaking love them.


1 comment: