"Yea, how could you have given way to the enticing of him who is seeking to hurl away your souls down to everlasting misery and endless wo?" Helaman 7: 16
I don't know how... but it happens all the time.
To turn back.
That's the greatest thing my dad's ever taught me.
I've been wondering if God's cried more happy tears than He's cried sad ones.
I hope we've made Him happy.
I hope I'll make Him proud.





3 comments:
Wow. I love this a lot. Very good point.
Once again, same.
*cheek*
Do we disappoint him more than we please him? That's how I worded it in my mind. You're brilliant and I love that.
"I've been wondering if God's cried more happy tears that sad ones... I hope I'll make him proud"
An interesting idea to think about... And to remind myself the fire's warmer when I'm facing it
Post a Comment