I believe that everybody has a purpose on this earth. And maybe it's asking for far too much to want somebody who already knows what theirs is.
(But, gosh, I'd like to have it).
I believe that teenagers know more than society gives them credit for.
I love teenagers because they've been told this is their time to figure themselves out.
Most of them are doing a pretty good job at it too.
I believe that teenagers can know what they want. Whether that's for their own personal success or their dreams of the future, but I'm especially talking about who they want to love throughout their own infinity.
Because isn't that the most important of them all?
I know that my ideal infinity is exactly what I'll always want. (Gosh, I want it).
I want somebody who lets me have my own opinions. Even if they're ridiculous to him. Who doesn't mind if I'm wrong sometimes. Because I so often am.
I hope he's the most solid kid in the world. And would never step down from his pedastool of wonderful to convince somebody else up. Maybe that's wrong, but that's what I want.
I hope he cares almost too much about other people's feelings and I hope he loves easily but knows when he has to let people go who are bringing him down.
I need somebody who will work his butt off to make his family happy. Because I know I'll always and forever give 110% to them.
He must love God. His love for Him must consume his heart and I'd love if he was the kind of boy that shines brightest when His love consumes his soul. He must be one of those people who recognize repeatedly that every drop of our infinity is created by Him.
He must love me the way that God loves me. Pure, white and radiating endlessly.
I'm gonna need somebody who won't mind if I sleep talk.
I must have somebody who wouldn't damage our little infinity for anything this world offers him. Because our infinity will be made of the stuff of eternity and is there anything made by man that has ever been able to trump that??
I hope we never yell at each other. I don't even want our voices to ever be intense with each other. He has to understand that. That just won't be something we do. We've never done that. We never will. Nothing can't be solved with a calm voice that tells you I love you anyways. Everything can be solved with a tongue of angels and I hope he shares the determination to always keep it that way.
I'm going to need somebody who values small things. Somebody who falls in love with me in the most simple ways over and over again. Because the details are everything in my little infinity.
And (especially when I think about you) my little infinity is everything.
EVERYTHING TO ME.



.jpg)

.jpg)


1 comment:
You're right. Anyways does sound better.
And with what you've said, you are incredibly true with what your words desire. (And gosh, I want it too).
Post a Comment