A dear friend recently taught me that even if you can't save everyone, you can still love everyone.
Maybe love could save them in the end.
It sounds nice to say that love will win in the end but I can't admit that I completely believe in it.
But, I think I'm gonna continue to try.
Because even after years of distance, I'll still hold on to memories. The memories will keep each and everyone of the people I love alive until they're back to me.
Back to me, ah.
I'm bringing all the memories back to me and renewing my love for each of my friends and all of my siblings.
Whether they be in Texas, Tawain, Mexico, Korea, Ghana, Seattle, Oklahoma, California, Idaho, Colorado, Ohio, Georgia, or Cedar Hills Utah.... I love you.
I'll never lose memories even if I've lost you over time. I am so grateful for every one of these sillies that have made me laugh.
Even though most won't see this and I don't have pictures of everyone I adore,
I love you.































2 comments:
I love this too much for words. I think I am going to copy you.....
The Sweet Prince finally has a crown.
Post a Comment