"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem." -David Carradine

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Animals.. In honor of you

(Gross)

ducklings_photography_animal_cute_duck_funny- d1d576803d6814d389f4834043d1670a_h_large

cats

COSMO
My friend, tell me you know The Kooks too.
Yes, look up The Fratellis. Especially 'Chelsea Dagger'.
Also, I would pay anything to go to a Vampire Weekend concert before November 13th with you. I vote we find one immediately.


3 comments:

Cosmo Kramer said...

Okay first- I really appreciate the picture of the ducks. Especially the fact that they're wet.

Second- Chelsea dagger. Yeah call me addicted.

Third- the kooks? She moves in her own way.

Fourth- I would use mission money to see v.w with you.

P.S. I really do care about my mission.

Cosmo Kramer said...

P.p.s Your cd is being made.

Unknown said...

I wanna just say "Ha" to ALL of this.

And a cd? My gosh, thank you times a million.