Sometimes, I really hate people.
Lots of times, I just wanna stop everything and climb back into my bed and read.
There are many times where I just wish for him.
Sometimes, I just want to kiss Peeta. Which is embarrassing.
Sometimes, I act out my own scenes from Catching Fire or Swiss Family Robinson or my future life. In front of my bedroom mirror and everything.
Sometimes, I want to quit my job.
Sometimes, I want to just go lie in a deserted corner, face down, and forget I even exist.
Sometimes, I feel a hard tugging to just ignore the world and melt away.
Sometimes, I eat like I'm starving and raid mom's secret candy hiding places.
Sometimes, I leave the water running while I brush my teeth just to feel defiant.
Sometimes, I forget there are people around and I'll start singing or reading the texts I'm typing out loud.
Sometimes, I have absolutely nothing to say to people.
Sometimes, I think about him.
Sometimes, it's hard to want to wear clothes out in public.
Sometimes, I pretend to kiss people using door frames.
Sometimes, I totally eat out of the trash can.
Sometimes, my smile starts to hurt because it's so fake.
Sometimes, I express how much I love people and it scares them.
Sometimes people just don't understand.
Sometimes, life's really okay.
But, really,
April fools.
All these aren't just "sometimes".
They're most times.
If not... all the time.
All the time, life's really okay.
And April's gonna be just wonderful.
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment